MALCOLM CAMPBELL – DIRECTOR & CEO
MSc Urban Development Planners (University College London) cum laude
Pr Arch M I Arch
• President of the South African Council for the Architectural Profession (2003-2010)
• President of the Council for the Built Environment (2003-2007)
• Member of the Commonwealth Association of Architects Validation Panel.
Malcolm is responsible for architectural & urban design. He is also responsible for development planning & leads the social and affordable housing unit.
HASSAN ASMAL – DIRECTOR
B.Arch (UCT); Pr Arch M I Arch
• President of the Organization Committee UIA World Congress Durban 2014
• Vice President of the African Union of Architects, Region South (2009-2011)
• President of South African Institute of Architects (2006-2008)
• Founding Board member of the Green Building Council
Hassan is responsible for architectural design & the international projects portfolio of the firm’
ILHAM GABIER – ASSOCIATE
BAS (UCT); MLA (UCT); Pr L Arch
• Registered with the S.A. Council for the Landscape Architectural Profession
• Member of the SACLAP Council (2013 – Current)
• Member of the Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa (ILASA)
• Member of the ILASA Cape Local Organising Committee (2013 – current)
Ilham is responsible for the Landscape Architecture unit & assists with Architectural and Urban Design work.
SHAMEEZ MOHAMED – ASSOCIATE
B.Tech (Cape University of Technology)
Member of the Institute of Accounting and Commerce
Registered as an Accounting Officer.
Shameez is responsible for overseeing the finances & administration of the firm.
NEUZA BUQUE – ASSOCIATE
M. Arch (UCT)
Neuza is a Principal in the Mozambique Office and is responsible for General Architectural Design and Documentation
NASEEGH LONG – ARCHITECT
B. Tech Architecture (CPUT)
B. Arch (UCT)
Registered with the S.A. Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP)
Member of the SAIBPP Committee (2015 – Current)
Naseegh is a Project architect and is responsible for Business Development, General Architectural Design and Documentation